ICCM & SEED Christmas Gift Catalog
It’s our privilege to help support SEED livelihood groups. ICCM and SEED catalogs are now available at the Welcome Center.
From our Church Treasurer
Thank you for your faithful giving throughout the year. Keep in mind the following year-end IRS regulations:
- Contributions received at the church by December 31, 2014 will be credited to your 2014 giving record
- Your gift must be postmarked or delivered to the church office on or before December 31, 2014
- Gifts must be postmarked or received after December 31, 2014 must be recorded in 2015… even if your check has a December 2014 date
Jesus’ Birthday Offering
Sunday, December 21st, or online at donate.mattisave.org
Mattis Avenue Christmas Giving to following ministries:
- Community Outreach
- empty tomb
- Salt & Light
- Restoration Urban Ministries
- Clear Blue Water Well
- Farm Animals for poor families through International Child Care Ministries
Snow Removal Help Needed!
Sign up for a weekend. If there is snow/ice, show up at 8am to clear sidewalks. No snow? You’re good to go! Contact the church office if you can help.
Kay, one of the missionaries we sponsor, along with her family, will be here on January 4th. She will be sharing in Sunday School and the morning worship service. The Missions Team would like to welcome everyone in the church to stay for lunch after service.
We are pleased to provide coffee/tea each Sunday morning in our foyer. Our team relies on your support of this ministry. Your donations are needed and appreciated. Thank you!
Small groups will be starting again in January! If you are interested in joining a group and have yet to do so, we will find a group for you! Please contact Pastor Herb for more info.
Our MAFMC Orchestra plays for services once a month. We invite you to join this rewarding ministry!
If you love to sing, we’d like you to be part of our MAFMC Choir. Rehearsals are at 4:30pm on Sundays. For more info, contact Carolyn Todd at firstname.lastname@example.org